serie: Academic Workshop
name: 2022 BTBA April Workshop - A Conversation with the Senior Editor of Cell
date-and-time: 2022-04-09, 2 PM
location: Harvard Science Center
相信大家對於期刊編輯這個職位一定有很多的問題，那就千萬不要錯過這次的活動！BTBA特別邀請到Cell Press的編輯－蔡妙智 博士來分享她成為編輯的 #職涯 ，以及如何從琳瑯滿目、如雪花般飄來的論文投稿中選出期刊想要呈現的內容！短短的一小時中，絕對不藏私地帶你更加了解能在高影響力期刊發表的策略，透過編輯的角度來帶我們了解論文發表的過程，讓你的投稿有更高的機會被選中！
- April 9 (Sat) 2022, 2 pm to 3:30 pm EST
- Science Center, Hall E, Harvard University (1 Oxford St, Cambridge, MA, 02138)
- Dr. Tsai spent her undergraduate years studying biology and exploring the mountains of her native Taiwan before reading for her Ph.D. at the University of Cambridge, UK. She then moved from rainy Britain to sunny California to further study non-coding RNAs at Stanford University. She is interested in all aspects of biology and especially technological innovations that allow for new understanding of fundamental biology and its potential application. Having experienced its power to inspire, she is an ardent proponent of science and strives to help authors convey their discoveries to the largest possible audience for maximal impact within the scientific community and society at large.
|Moderator: 吳怡蕙 博士
||哈佛醫學院 / 波士頓兒童醫院博士後研究員
- Dr. Wu’s research passion lies in better understanding RNA regulation in health and disease. She received her Ph.D. in Cancer Biology at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center. She is currently a postdoctoral research fellow at Harvard Medical School/Boston’s Children’s Hospital studying RNA sensing in innate immunity.
- 2:00 pm - 3:10 pm Panel discussion
- 3:10 pm - 3:30 pm Networking